Well, if you use the online payment gateway Paytm for your bill payments, get a Paytm SBI Credit Card. Designed to give you more benefits than usual. When you spend with this SBI Card, on each transaction you will get cashback on payments made through the Paytm app. Well, the benefits aren’t limited to this only. The card also helps you avail of benefits on offline retail spending, so keep reading this article about it in detail.
Offers for the Credit Card User
When you get this card, you will have the following benefit –
Paytm First Membership after your first retail transaction. In this, you will get –
Up to INR 6,000 cashback on flight bookings, this offer is valid for six months from the date of your membership. So avail this before it expires. You can log in to your account and book your flights online. And as you have the First membership so you will have the benefit of cashback. So there will be more savings for you when you plan your next trip using the SBI Credit Card.
There is 20% cashback on bus ticket bookings and the validity is the same as the flight booking cashback which is six months. And upon every UPI transaction, you will get 1,000 cashback points. And as you reload your Paytm account, you will get INR 180 cashback.
Avail of worth INR 3,000 OTT subscription via this membership which includes zee5, sony live, Hungama music, etc. So every need of yours will be taken care of by this credit card. And this is just the begging of rewards for you.
So this complimentary Paytm First Membership is worth up to INR 75,000. This membership comes at a rate of INR 899+GST annually. But as you have the SBI Credit Card, so this subscription will be free for you. To activate it, contact customer service if you are having trouble.
Also read it: Boden news
Cashback From Paytm SBI Card
The credit cardholders are eligible for three percent cash back on travel, movies and mall purchases and two percent on other purchases through Paytm App. And 1% cash back everywhere else. You will earn the percentage cashback in the form of reward points on a minimum transaction of INR 100. Later redeem them as Paytm Gift Vouchers. The voucher is added to your Paytm Wallet linked to the registered mobile number on the card and now you can use it through the Paytm App.
Once the reward points are converted into Paytm Gift Voucher balance, reach out to Paytm for information related to the voucher terms and conditions. You should know that all QR-based transactions done through the app using Paytm SBI Credit Card will come under the 1% cashback category. The cashback offer is not applicable for spending done on any wallet load as well as fuel spending.
- Cashback is governed by the Paytm Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- SBICPSL, One97 Communications Limited and Paytm Payments Bank have the right to add, alter, modify, change terms and conditions or replace wholly or in part.
- Redemption of points that are earned on the Paytm SBI Card will be disabled on the SBICPSL portal and 100% redemption shall happen towards the Paytm Gift Voucher balance.
- In case of purchase reversals and cancellations, the rewards will be adjusted while redemption to Paytm Gift Voucher.
- The negative balance of reward points at the time of card closure will be passed to your credit card statement as a purchase entry.
- Paytm Gift Voucher used for transactions done on Paytm App this will include recharges, bill payments, online shopping and payment at stores.
Call the SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number in case of any queries and get them resolved. So, get this card and get the cashback on your daily spending.