ATTWiFiManager is the nearby web address that is utilized to login into the AT&T switch administrator board. The Router Login page of any switch holds every one of the fundamental settings of both the switch and Wi-Fi organization. The equivalent is for AT&T switches, every one of the settings of the switch and Wi-Fi network all found on the switch login page and in the wake of signing in, you can deal with the settings.
How to login to ATTWiFiManager?
For you to have the option to login into any switch, your PC/Laptop should be associated with the switch. The equivalent is the situation for AT&T switches, your gadget should be associated with the switch. You can interface utilizing an Ethernet link or just associate with the Wi-Fi organization of the switch. From that point forward, you can follow these means beneath to login into your AT&T switch:
- Open an internet browser on your PC/Laptop.
- In another clear tab, type http://attwifimanager/or http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.
- You will be taken to the AT&T Router Login Page.
- Enter the secret word to proceed. The default secret word for AT&T Routers is attadmin. (The secret word is case-touchy)
- When you enter the right secret word, you will be signed into the AT&T Router Settings page. You can deal with every one of the settings of the switch from that point.
How to change the AT&T Router Wi-Fi Password and SSID?
Each of the new switches accompany Wi-Fi Network Name and Password pre-arranged. For the sake of security, every one of you are encouraged to change the Wi-Fi network SSID and Password as quickly as time permits to ensure that your switch is safeguarded. In the event that you are a novice who doesn’t have the foggiest idea how to change the secret phrase then you have come to the perfect locations.
You can change the SSID and secret word of your Wi-Fi network in only a couple of seconds and underneath is point by point direction on how you can do as such:
Change Wi-Fi Network Password:
This is the way you can change the Wi-Fi Password on AT&T Routers:
- Sign into the AT&T Router Settings. The strategy is referenced previously.
- Once signed in, you will be on the landing page. Presently, go to Settings > Wi-Fi from the left-side menu.
- In the Main Wi-Fi Network segment, find the WiFi Password field.
- In the Wi-Fi secret key field, type the new Wi-Fi Password.
- Click on Apply.
- The Wi-Fi Password will be changed and you should reconnect to the WiFi network from every one of the recently associated gadgets.
Change Wi-Fi Network Name/SSID:
This is the way you can change the Wi-Fi Network Name/SSID on AT&T Routers:
- Sign into the AT&T Router Settings utilizing the previously mentioned strategy.
- You will arrive on the home screen of the switch.
- From the left menu, select Settings > Wi-Fi.
- In the Main Wi-Fi Network segment, find the Wi-Fi Network Name field.
- Enter the new Wi-Fi Network Name in the given field.
- Click on Apply.
- The AT&T Wi-Fi Network will be changed and you should interface in the future from the recently associated gadgets as they will be detached from the organization.